1. If your road map is more than a few weeks old, throw it out and get a new one.
2. Forget the traffic rules you learned elsewhere.
3. There is no such thing as a dangerous high-speed chase in Dubai Everyone drives like that.
4. When you plan to get a new car, ask first about its acceleration from 80 to 160 Km/h (recommended: 3 seconds). Very important if you frequently use the
5. The morning rush hour is from to , The evening rush hour is from to .
6. Thursday's rush hour starts Wednesday morning.
7. If you are the first one at the intersection, when the light turns green ignore the car honking behind you and count to five to avoid crashing into one of the cars running the red light in cross-traffic.
8. Car horns are actually toys for big boys.
9. Anyone in a Land Cruiser, Tuned Patrol, or Mercedes with 100% tinted windows has the right of way. Period!
10. If you are driving a Corolla, Sunny, or another small Japanese car,
stay on the far right lane. No comment!
11. To ask directions, you must have good knowledge of Hindi/ Malayalam